Hi I'm Bernie Bear

Hi I'm Bernie Bear
Welcome to my blogspot

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Hi ya me again
It's been quiet for a while but that dog Blue has found my hide out under the stairs! I was quietly having a sleep when I heard this strange snuffling noise. I held my breath, I was really scared, I had never heard that noise before - I will never forget it. I sat very still and waited. There was this awful loud bark bark bark and I knew straight away it was Blue.
Then there came a voice shouting "Blue Blue come away from there, that's where I keep my sewing things, you know you're not allowed in there." Then it went quiet mm I bet Blue is eating a biscuit in the kitchen now, it's not fair I want one too.
Am I a sewing thing then? I thought I was Bernie Bear - confused I must find out what she means by sewing things!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment