Hi I'm Bernie Bear

Hi I'm Bernie Bear
Welcome to my blogspot

Monday 23 February 2009

What did I do today? Well I knew that dog was going to be trouble!!!! His name is Blue, strange name for a dog because he is black, I haven't seen a blue dog have you? He found my hiding place so I have moved to the cupboard under the stairs and if Blue is in the house I am not coming out, not even for a whole jar of honey!
Last night, just when I was putting my pyjamas on and getting ready to go to bed THE DOG found me. He GRIPPED my paw between his TEETH and ran around the house making the strangest of noises. Jan shouted at him and he eventually dropped me, my paw was so sore I think it grew a centimetre too. I am not coming out of my cupboard again. You wont tell him where I am will you? Please

No comments:

Post a Comment