Hi I'm Bernie Bear

Hi I'm Bernie Bear
Welcome to my blogspot

Saturday 28 February 2009

What's in the Cupboard?

Today is Saturday and they have all gone out, yes, Blue has gone too. I have the house to myself so it's time to explore.
Now is the time to find out all about "sewing things".
It is soooooo dark in here. Where is the light switch? My paws are very chubby and that means switches very difficult to use. Oh that's better I can see properly now.
Gosh there is all sorts in here, is that another teddy bear like me over there?
He's not moving. "Hello Hello it's me Bernie Bear are you awake?"
There was no reply. I gave him a little push with my paw but he didn't talk to me. Oh he is just fur, he's not a teddy. I wonder if Janice will finish him off soon then I can have a friend to play with. I can't wait for them to come back so that she can get on with the work of making me a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment